Day Trip: Todi And Montefalco Private Tour + Lunch + Wine Tour With Tasting
- We begin our day visiting Todi, which is according to an American reserch "The most livable city in the world" or "The ideal city", to admire its treasures: Cisterne Romane, Church of San Fortunato which preserves in the crypt the tomb of Jacopone Da Todi, Tempio Della Consolazione by Bramante, Cathedral of the twelfth century built on the ruins of the ancient temple to the god Apollo, ceramists’ workshops, and more. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon we lead to Montefalco, known as the Balcony of Umbria (Ringhiera dell’Umbria) from which you can enjoy a breathtaking 360 ° view of the entire Valle Umbra. Among the numerous attractions: Town walls, Torre del Verziere, Church of Sant’Agostino, Piazza del Comune, Museum complex San Francesco, Church of Santa Chiara, lookout point. We visit the old town and a local winery to enjoy the famous “Rosso Montefalco” and “Sagrantino”, the pride of the local agriculture.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Todi, Todi Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :06059 Todi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.