Day Trip to Wayanad (Guided Private Sightseeing Experience from Mysore)
Discover all the beautiful and famous southern Indian hill town Wayanad known for the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary & Edakkal Caves and taste local delicacies on this fantastic 10-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
1. Explore the amidst beautiful Wayanad town overlooking forests and surrounded by tea/coffee plantations and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary.
2. Discover the two natural caves at Edakkal and many other touristic attraction.
3. The scenic beauty of gardens and hills will give nature-lovers a small dose of wilderness needed to refresh their spirit.
4. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
Our day trip begin from Mysore, we can pickup travelers from hotel, airport or train station and complete trip will be customized based on travelers request.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wayanad, Kerala, India
Explore the Wayanad hill town which is known for the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary & petroglyphs at Edakkal Caves.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mysore Airport, Kozhikode-Mysore-Kollegal Hwy, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.