Day Trip to valley of the kings from Hurghada plus Sea Scope Semi Submarine
This is an unique combination and mix between two different trips with a price of one trip. The historical day trip to the valley of the kings or the place of truth as it used to be in ancient Egypt. It is the most burial location in the world where the kings of the three royal families were buried. It is a guided day trip from Hurghada to visit the karnak temple which is the biggest religious complex in the world with no equal, Lunch as buffet, visit the beautiful temple of the queen Hatshepsut plus the colossi of Memnon. The Sea Scope semi Submarine will be in the next day to enjoy the beauty of the red sea and its marine life from large panoramic windows and watch the wonders of the marine life.
per adult from
17 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Karnak Temple, Valley of the kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
- Sea Scope semi Submarine
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Marina
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- shopping, personal expenses and gifts
- Tomb of Tutankhamun and Photography in the valley of the kings
- Boat trip in the Nile
- For Luxor Trip from El Gouna will be Extra transfer charge $25 per vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The trip to the valley of the Kings should be as a must, there we visit the place of death where the Pharaohs cut their tombs in the limestone mountains. The trip includes Karnak temple, Hatshepsuit's temple, Boat trip in the Nile and tasty Lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visit the most and the biggest religious complex in the world, it is the Ipet Isut or the chosen location as it used to be. Karnak temple is not just a temple but it is a group of many temple belong to different periods and times in Egypt's history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This is beautiful temple of the pretty queen Hatshepsut. The temple seems to be built few weeks ago, it is well preserved and in a good condition.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
In the next day will be the lovely short trip with the sea scope to enjoy watching the marine life, fishes and corals in the Red Sea without getting wet.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Luxor Trip from El Gouna will be Extra transfer charge $25 per vehicle
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.