Day Trip to Udawalawe from Colombo (Transfer only)
Udawalawe National Park – covers an area of 230,821 hectares and was declared in 1972. This Park is rich in the Elephant population as the Park has about 500 Elephants. Wild Buffalo, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Wild Boar, Sambhur, Hare, Mongoose, Crocodile and 30 species of Snakes are recorded. Three Circuit Bungalows are available at Seenuggala, Weheragolla, and Thimbiriyamankada and 2 Campsites are at Weheramankada and Pransadara. 50 species of Butterflies and many species of birds are found in the Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- jeep hire for nationals park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Udawalawe National Park, Udawalawe National Park
This park is home to several hundred elephants and other rare plants and wildlife.
Pass By: Udawalawe Dam, B427, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Rendering a trifold instrument of administrations, the Dam at Udawalawe goes about as a dominating milestone for the whole zone. Set up decades back, this specific dam fills in as one of the outstanding limits of the Udawalawe National Park and devises the observed UdaWalawe water repository.
Pass By: OTN World, 30 Deanston place, Colombo 00300 Sri Lanka
When you travel as a OTN World client, you can rest assured knowing that we will strive to take care of any problem you may encounter. With emergency support available 24 hours a day, help is just a phone call away. We are committed to resolving any emergency that may arise and will do our utmost to satisfy immediate needs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.