Day Trip to Toledo UNESCO World Heritage all Inclusive
Discover Spain’s City of 3 Cultures on a day trip to Toledo from Madrid. Explore the UNESCO-listed historic city center and learn about the peaceful co-existence of the 3 main religions as you take a walk along the atmospheric narrow streets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation Madrid-Toledo-Madrid by comfortable bus
- English-Spanish tour guide
- Guided walking tour around the city
- A panoramic sighseeing tour
- Tickets to the Gothic Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé to admire "The Burial of Count Orgaz' painting
- the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes
- Entry/Admission - Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santo Tome
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
What's excluded :
- Any non specified service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alcazar de Toledo, Calle de La Union s/n, 45001 Toledo Spain
The Alcázar of Toledo is a stone fortification located in the highest part of Toledo, Spain. Once used as a Roman palace in the 3rd century, it was restored under Charles I (Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor) and his son Philip II of Spain in the 1540s. In 1521, Hernán Cortés was received by Charles I at the Alcázar, following Cortes' conquest of the Aztecs. Most of the alcázar was rebuilt, or restored, between 1939 and 1957 after the Siege of the Alcázar of the Spanish Civil War.
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
You will enjoy it with our guided walking and at your own pace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo, Calle Cardenal Cisneros, 1, 45002 Toledo, Spain
The Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo is a Roman Catholic church and it is the seat of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Toledo.
The cathedral of Toledo is one of the three 13th-century High Gothic cathedrals in Spain and is considered, in the opinion of some authorities, to be the magnum opus of the Gothic style in Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinagoga de Santa María La Blanca, Calle de los Reyes Católicos, 4, 45002 Toledo, Spain
The Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, originally known as the Ibn Shushan Synagogue, or commonly the Congregational Synagogue of Toledo, is a museum and former synagogue. Erected in 1180, according to an inscription on a beam, it is disputably considered the oldest synagogue building in Europe still standing. It is now owned and preserved by the Catholic Church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de Santo Tome, Plaza Conde 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
Admire inside The Burial of Count Orgaz, The famous paint of El Greco
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Calle Reyes Catolicos 17, 45002 Toledo Spain
This monastery was founded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile to commemorate both the birth of their son, Prince John, and their victory at the Battle of Toro (1476) over the army of Afonso V of Portugal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de España, 7, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this is a bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- The best round trip to Toledo
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge
- Free time to explore the City
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Guided walking tour for 20 people - Face masks available for free
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.