Day Trip to Tikal from Flores
Tikal (or Tik'al, according to the modern Maya spelling) is the biggest archaeological site and ancient urban centers of pre-Columbian Maya civilization. It is located in the Peten region in the present territory of Guatemala, part of the Tikal National Park which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Tikal National Park ($20)
- Entry/Admission - Lost World
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lost World, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will visit the most ancient part of the Park, dated 800 BC, where was built the Astronomical Complex, to the stars and planetes, observation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
We will visit one of the most powerful urban sites of the Mayan Civilization.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Flores, Flores, Peten Department
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up between 7:45 am to 8:00 am at Hotel Ramada, Flores Island. Petén
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.