Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Jaipur
Travel to Agra by train from Jaipur and visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. In addition, visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. This huge fort is made of red sandstone. After your visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, you can enjoy shopping until your evening transfer to back to Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private live tour guide
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Buffet Lunch (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
- Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Your day will begin with a 6am pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur. You'll enjoy a 4-hour scenic drive to Agra.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Around 10am you'll continue sightseeing as you travel to the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A trip to Agra would not be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal. (The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
At 2pm, you'll visit the imposing Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
After visiting Agra Fort, enjoy some shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft-stone inlay work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leather-ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After sightseeing in Agra, you'll be driven back to Jaipur and dropped off at your hotel, airport or anywhere in Jaipur city around 8pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.