Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Delhi Ending in Jaipur by Train
Agra visit Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. After Sightseeing some shopping Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Train Ticket AC Chair Car (Delhi to Agra)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
5am Pickup from your Hotel / Airport in New Delhi and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station. Your Superfast Deluxe Train to City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
6am Your Superfast Deluxe Train Shatabdi Exp (Train No. 12002) departs from New Delhi Railway Station to Agra. (Breakfast will be served on board and during your 2hrs journey enjoy the countryside).
8am Arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station you will be met by our representative / Driver at the main Exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After arrival you will drive to for refreshment at a 4/5 star Hotel where you can use the hotel wash rooms to get yourself refreshed before you start your day. your tour guide meet in hotel lobby.
First we visit The wonderful Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
Second we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant (At your own expense)
After lunch You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
After a memorable day 4-hours drive to Jaipur and drop your hotel or the airport.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.