Day Trip to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Delhi
India is full of majestic sights but few rival the Taj Mahal. Explore this iconic destination and UNESCO World Heritage Site along with the imposing Agra Fort, on this 13-hour day trip to Agra from Delhi. Pickup and drop-off in Delhi, private air-conditioned transportation and driver, guide in Agra, entrance fees, transport directly to the Taj Mahal, and lunch (vegetarian option available) included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Buffet Lunch (If All Inclusive Option Booked)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup at 6am from Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi and 3-hrs drive to Agra.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Reach Agra around 9am, meet your guide, and proceed to the Taj Mahal where your guide brings the history and beauty of this mausoleum, built in the17th century by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his most beloved wife, the life during a 2.5 hour tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next, visit the Agra Fort, a red-sandstone monument built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. which incorporates Hindu and Central-Asian architectural styles. Explore the virtual city that exists inside the fort, including mosques and lavish living quarters, for 1.5 hours, then break for lunch (vegetarian option available) at a top air-conditioned restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carpet House Agra, HIG-27, Taj Nagri Phase-1, Agra 282001 India
After lunch, take advantage of time to do some shopping in Agra, a city known for handicrafts including marble and soft-stone inlay, carpets, embroidery, leather goods, jewelry, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
At 4pm, transfer back to Delhi with your private driver, arriving at your original pickup point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.