Day trip to the Pyramids, Sphinx, and Saqqara
Discover the oldest pyramid in history, the step pyramid of Djoser at Saqqara, then proceed to the greatest pyramids of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkawre at Giza plateau, with the giant Sphinx as their guardian.
Entrance fees and tour guide are included.
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Entry inside the pyramids
- Drinks and meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza Plateau is one of the most important tourist sites in Egypt and has a long history. Amongst a complex of ancient Egyptian royal mortuary and sacred structures you will marvel at the wonderous Great Pyramid of Khufu which is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. The pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure create a landscape unparalleled in the Middle East. You will also explore the mysterious Sphinx which is believed to guard the pyramids. To the south of the Sphinx lies the cemetery and town of the Pyramid Builders which is being excavated to this day. The pyramids are a remarkable feat of engineering. But, still the question as to why the pyramids were constructed and how they were made is debated.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Saqqara is Egypt’s largest archaeological site and lies in the west bank of the Nile, covering a 7km stretch of the Western Desert. Saqqara served as the cemetery of ancient Memphis and was an active burial ground for more than 3500 years and was the final resting place for deceased pharaohs and their families, administrators, generals and sacred animals. At Saqqara, the oldest complete stone building complex known in history was built during the Third Dynasty this known as the Step Pyramid and was built for King Djoser by his famous royal architect Imhotep. Sixteen other Egyptian kings built pyramids at Saqqara, which are now in various states of preservation or dilapidation including Userkaf, Unas, Pepi I and Pepi II. Many private tombs of the Old Kingdom were also built at Saqqara, the best known of these are Ti, Kagemni, Ptahhotep and Meruruka.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at your hotel or suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We ask that all guests and guides comply with the Ministry’s requirements when visiting archaeological sites and museums
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.