Day Trip to the Largest Land-Art Museum in Europe
Do you want to visit a very unusual and even weird place? You've chosen the right tour! We will go to the very unique land-art park located in the National Reserve. It's not easy to find the border between architecture and art in this place.
All land-art monuments are embedded in the amazing Russian nature... In my humble opinion, this place is heaven for all kinds of photographers! If we are lucky, we will meet a sunset looking at some monumental architecture forms.
What's more? I will give you an insight into the regular life of Russian "selo", some kind of modern villages. We will see a lot of wooden houses and locals, of course. Be ready to a very unusual experience!
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nikola-Lenivets Art Park, Zvizzhi 249866 Russia
Archstoyanie is the biggest land-art and architecture open-air museum in Europe. It is located at the edge of the "Yugra" national park. Land-art objects are integrated into the natural beauty of the landscapes. The place is wonderful to spend a whole day gathering around and wondering about the imagination of its creators!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in Moscow
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.