Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jökulsárlón with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
Experience a day full of glaciers, icebergs, and waterfalls at Iceland's jewel. This guided day tour takes you along the south coast of Iceland with views of glaciers, black sand coastline with great Diamond beach, the small village of Vik and amazing rock formations. Take a boat ride that takes you up close and personal with floating icebergs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
Seljalandsfoss is a scenic waterfall which can also be walked behind.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier Lagoon, Skaftafell National Park Route 1, Jokulsarlon 781 Iceland
This is our main stop of the day. You will be boarding a boat to get as close as possible to the icebergs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Diamond Head Drive Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon, Jokulsarlon Iceland
At our stop at the Glacier Lagoon are you also able to visit Diamond Bach since it is right next to the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Reyniskyrka Church, Main Ring Road, Vik Iceland
On our stop in Vík will you be able to purchase some food and in bright conditions also see the most southern part of Iceland
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Þórunnartún 1, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickup can take up to 30 minutes so please wait at your pickup location from the time written on your ticket.More locations we do offer pickup service from:- Subway at the former Oddsson Ho(s)tel, Hringbraut 119- Burgerjoint (Hamborgarabullan), Geirsgata 1- Gamli Gardur, Hringbraut 29- BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 (front / taxi side)Many accommodations in central Reykjavik are redirected to official "Tour Bus Stops" from which we also offer pickup:- Tour Bus Stop 1, Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstraeti (64.146316,-21.941491)- Tour Bus Stop 2, Tjörnin - The Pond, Maedragardur on Laekjargata (64.145763,-21.938547)- Tour Bus Stop 3, Lækjargata, Laekjargata 4 (64.14678,-21.937296)- Tour Bus Stop 5, Harpa, Austurbakki 2 (64.14678,-21.937296)- Tour Bus Stop 6, Safnahúsið - The Culture House, Hverfisgata 15 by Arnarholl (64.147454,-21.932894)- Tour Bus Stop 7, Traðarkot, Hverfisgata 20 (64.146706,-21.930425)- Tour Bus Stop 8, Hallgrímskirkja, by Eiriksgata (64.141548,-21.927973)- Tour Bus Stop 9, Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24 (64.143497,-21.916289)- Tour Bus Stop 10, Hlemmur, Laugavegur 105 (64.143155,-21.915414)- Tour Bus Stop 11, Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37 (64.142364,-21.917228)- Tour Bus Stop 13, Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120 (64.142658,-21.913866)Free pickup location:- Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6 (64.144389,-21.910327)Ports
- Skarfabakki harbour, Reykjavik
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (sturdy shoes and rain- and wind-proof outdoor clothing recommended)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks will be available to purchase, if forgotten. All clothes worn by staff are washed on a hot cycle after every tour. Passengers are requested to wear clean clothes. Instructions on how to avoid infection are in all our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.