Day trip to the castles Nesvizh and Mir (120 km from Minsk)
The castles of Nesvizh and Mir date back to the 16th century and belonged to the most powerful Balarussian aristocratic families until the October Revolution. You are registered in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Interpreters at the Russian leadership in the castle Nesvizh.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets in Neswisch Castle. They cost 6.7 euros per person
- Entry/Admission - Nesvizh Castle
- Entry/Admission - Mir Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nesvizh Castle, Leninskaya 19, Nesvizh 222603 Belarus
Nesviz Castle is 120 km away. away from Minsk.
The castle in Nesviz and its surroundings is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List. After a 1.5 hour guided tour of the castle, we will visit the Corpus Christi Church, the park and the city. Then we drive another 30 km to the city of Mir.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mir Castle, Krasnoarmeyskaya 2, Mir 231444 Belarus
From Nesviz to Me we drive 30 km.
We can make a lunch break (not included in the price) according to your wish both in Nesviz and in Mir.
Usually we do not go into the castle because we have already visited a castle that day. We walk around the castle, in the yard and in the park, visit the chapel. If you have desire, you can of course visit the castle. The entrance fee is 6.7 euros (not included in the price)
The way back to Minsk is 80 km.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any hotel or from any location in Minsk
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.