Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains & Berber villages and Waterfalls
Going on this day trip you will escape from the busy of the city and go to the quit Atlas Mountain , this allow to do lots of Activities , starting Women village where you see how these women earn living , then Camel ride , make stops on they way to make photos souvenirs .
Following your needs you will go for walk around berber villages and valleys stopping in local house for tea with nuts.
Walk passing the Around waterfalls , going up the valley with fabulous view over the Atlas Chain.
Lunch is served in local house and this will be local Tajine , Salad , fruits , or local couscous...
The trip ends over the Tahnaout plain to Marrakech .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The lunch will prepared by local family and served in local house in the berber village
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Camel Ride
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pass By: Trekking in Morocco Atlas, Poste Asni 42152, Marrakech Morocco، Marrakech 42152, Morocco
Our Local guide will meet you at starting point or pick you up from where you stay , get into the Mini van , drive heading south along the Righaya valley .
You will starts your day by stopping in Tahnaout where we visit local women doing their daily work to earn living , you also stop to visit the weekly market in Tahnaout or Asni to see how locals sell and buy their product.
When you arrive to Imlil the guide will take you for hiking trip starting from Arghen , then mzzik vllage where you will invited to local house where some mint tea and nuts will served .
After that you continue exlporing the area passing by the Waterfalls , Armed village facing the Atlas Mountain chain including toubkal Peak highest mountain in noth africa .
You continue walking to ait souka village where some lunch will be served in local house " this is prepared by local familiy ".
After lunch you will have short walk passing the villages , farms to get to Imlil , meet the driver and back to Marrakech to arrive there by 17:00.
• Local Soup - We serve loca soup of vegetable or Bissara
• Local Tajine or Couscous - We serve local tajine or coucous , this can be with or without meat .
• Seasonal Fruits
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where you stay in Marrakech , please just send us the name of your hotel or riad ..
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.