Day Trip to the Ancient Capital of Ninh Binh from Hanoi
On this 10-hour tour to Ninh Binh Province from Hanoi, go back to the ancient days of Vietnam, before Hanoi took over the role of capital 1,000 years ago. Admire temples, tranquil rice fields, and karst landscapes, and take a boat ride through Tam Coc, known as an inland Ha Long Bay. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
In the morning, your tour starts with hotel pickup in the Hanoi Old Quarter for the drive to Ninh Binh Province, located 55 miles (90 km) south of Hanoi.
Pass By: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Ninh Binh is home to many beautiful attractions part of the Tràng An Scenic Landscape Complex UNESCO World Heritage site, the first of which you'll visit is Hoa Lu, the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. See typical limestone mountains amid the rice paddies, and visit temples in town such as Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple.
Pass By: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Have lunch at local restaurant with typical Vietnamese dishes, and then take a 75-minute boat trip around Tam Coc to see its three limestone caves. After that, your tour ends with the bus transfer back to Hanoi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.