Day trip To Taroudant and Tiout ouasis with lunch
Unlike Marrakesh, Taroudant, the whole area of the city is actually located within the restriction of the city walls. There is actually a souk near the two main scenic squares. You should visit the city walls of Taroudant.
Taroudannt markets and squares have a healthy sprinkling of the Moroccan mystique. That is quite unique. For Taroudant, it is also that practical place. It is a market town. It is where the Berbers trade their produce.
After Taroudant, we will drive to the Oasis and the Kasbah (fortress) of Tiout, where a very tasty lunch is waiting for us. Then you visit the oasis through the palm trees on a donkey ride and around the Kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed in the 50s.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Moroccan Mint Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah of Tiout
What's excluded :
- donkey ride is an extra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
you will visit the old city of Taroudant and to see its great walls, and take a walk in the tiny streets of the Medina
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah of Tiout, South of the village, Tiout 83224 Morocco
Here, once you arrive you will have a very delicious traditional Moroccan meal and the opportunity to have a donkey ride in the oasis of Tiout.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up our clients from their hotelsPorts
- Agadir port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.