day Trip To Taroudant & Tiout With Lunch.
The Tour is Privet That Allows the Visitor To skip The Line If not Interested, And Can Spend more Time in Other Places If interested, the tour is a historical, cultural tour that can be recommended to families with kids, couples or groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Donkey Rides
- Personal Expanse
- Extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kasbah of Tiout, South of the village, Tiout 83224 Morocco
Our journey to Taroudant and the oasis of tiout starts by an early pick up(8h30), from the reception of your hotel or residence, then drive to Taroudant first that is called mini Marrakech because it looks like Marrakech by its surrounding ramparts, back to the years(the 60s), the Saadi dynasty has chosen Taroudant as a capital before they moved to Marrakech. today the city is almost located inside its ramparted walls unlike Marrakech,the city is now famous for its local crafts and carpets and has the feel of Marrakech. on our way before arriving at Taroudant we will have a stop to grab a nice picture of the flying goats(goats climbing argan tree), then continue our way to the old medina( the old city of Taroudant). Once we finish from the visit of Taroudant( small Marrakech), we will continue to tiout a very friendly Berber village(30 km from Taroudant), where we are going to have a very tasty lunch, and visit the oasis of palm trees, and why not grab a nice donkey ride along the oasis, and of course not to miss the visit of the kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed in the 50s. The return to the hotel is scheduled around 5 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from their hotels in agadir.If arriving by a ship please provide us with your cruise ship details and ful names.Ports
- Agadir cruis port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Please bring your face mask and your hand sanitizer, and keep social distance while visiting places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.