Day Trip To Taman Negara (national Park Of Malaysia)
DAY TRIP TO TAMAN NEGARA - EXPLORE THE TRULY TROPICAL LIFE
Taman Negara is internationally known as the National Park of Malaysia. Situated in the state of Pahang. This trip is worthwhile trip as you explore the tropical rainforest of Malaysia. Experience walking on the world’s longest canopy walkway (530 meters long and 40 meters above the ground), visiting the aborigine village, trekking under rainforest canopy, rapid shooting (boats travelling on rough waters but extremely safe). A local lunch is provided at the local restaurant.
Taman Negara - Malaysia Top Nature Destination
Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara! The 130 million years old virgin rainforest is waiting to share her pride heritage. Discover, enjoy and release your stress within the most amazing beauty nature on earth.
Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place if you love rainforest and outdoor activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at a local floating restaurant
- Activities like jungle trekking, canopy walk, visit aborigines village, rapid shooting and lunch at local restaurant
- Local guide to do all activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taman Negara Day Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Negara Day Tour, Kuala Lumpur 50000 Malaysia
DAY TRIP TO TAMAN NEGARA
07:00 HRS - PICK UP FROM HOTEL AND DEPART TO TAMAN NEGARA
08:00 HRS - WE STOP AT PETROL KIOSK OR ANY OTHER CLEAN OUTLET TO BUY COFFEE & PROCEED TO TAMAN NEGARA
10:30 HRS - WE REACH TAMAN NEGARA FOR ACTIVITIES. WE MEET OUR LOCAL GUIDE AT THE FLOATING RESTAURANT TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAMME
11:00 HRS - LOCAL GUIDE WILL TAKE YOU FOR JUNGLE TREK, CANOPY WALK, VISIT ABORIGINES VILLAGE, RAPID SHOOTING
14:00 HRS - LUNCH AT LOCAL RESTAURANT
15:00 HRS - DEPART TO KUALA LUMPUR
19:00 HRS - ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
DEPARTURE TIME: 07:00 HRS FROM YOUR HOTEL
ARRIVAL TIME: 19:00 HRS
TOUR INCLUSIVE OF: 2 WAYS TRANSPORTATION, LUNCH AT LOCAL FLOATING RESTAURANT, JUNGLE TREKKING, CANOPY WALK, VISIT ABORIGINES, RAPID SHOOTING, ENTRANCE TICKET & CAMERA LICENSE
Activities -Canopy Walk
Feel the real different experience. Walk on the world’s longest canopy walkway, 530 m long and 40 m above the ground level. This is a must do activity in Taman Negara and one of the most memorable memories for you to bring home. Enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of flora and fauna along the walkway.
Taman Negara Kuala Tahan is one of the best places to do trekking in Malaysia. There are many trails in Kuala Tahan and one of the most popular trails is to Bukit Teresek. Trek under the high density rainforest canopy about 1.7 km from Wildlife HQ to Bukit Teresek. It takes about 30 – 45 minutes to reach its peak. From the top of 334 m height, enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of Gunung Tahan (can be seen on clear weather) and fabulous rainforest canopy throughout the hills and valleys.
Visit Kg. Orang Asli (Aborigine Settlement)
Visit Kampung Orang Asli or aborigine settlement is one of main attractions to Taman Negara. Many of us are keen to see how this group of people are still living in remote area which is far from modernization. There are two ethnics of Orang Asli in Taman Negara, Batek and Semokberi. In general, they are gentle folks with dark skin, and tight curly hair who live a nomadic lifestyle in Taman Negara.
Rapid shooting is one of the best activities in Taman Negara. In a wooden boat, you are going to ride through seven (7) rapids along Sungai Tembeling. This full of excitement and fun activity starts from Kuala Tahan jetty to Kuala Terenggan vice versa.
For your safety reason, please follow the boatman and your guide instructions. And you are required to put on your life jacket throughout this activities. You are advisable not to bring along your electronic devices such as mobile phone, digital camera and etc unless you put them in your dry bag. Be prepared to get wet!
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant no rates (do not occupy a seat)
- Dress code - wear comfortable pants and shoes for jungle trekking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.