Day Trip to Statue of Unity (Guided Full Day Sightseeing Tour from Vadodara)
Discover the stunning and popular attraction Statue of Unity, which has became the world’s tallest statue standing almost 600 feet tall and depicts Indian freedom fighter and politician Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian independence movement on this wonderful 8-hour trip in an AC car with a private guide.
1. Start your journey with a relaxing drive into Indian countryside to explore the Statue of Unity from the heritage city of Vadodara
2. Enjoy the spectacular views from the top of the Statue of Unity, as well as Sardar Sarovar dam located on the Narmada river, and listen to stories about the city's history, culture, and existence.
3. Treat yourself with a well-deserved lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense).
4. Complete the trip with a big smile on your face with beautiful memories to cherish in your pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- Entry/Admission - Statue Of Unity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vadodara, Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat
Vadodara is littered with ancient palaces and old markets along with modern shopping malls, but the main reason for coming here is the stunning Statue of Unity, the New World’s Tallest Statue.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sardar Sarovar Dam, Narmada River Navagam, Kevadia India
Visit the Sardar Sarovar Dam is a concrete gravity dam build on the Narmada river and second largest concrete dam in the world
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue Of Unity, Statue of Unity Rd Sardar Sarovar Dam, Narmada 393151 India
The world’s tallest statue standing almost 600 feet tall, the Statue of Unity depicts Indian freedom fighter and politician Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian independence movement
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vadodara Airport, Civil Aerodrome, Harni Rd, Harni, Vadodara, Gujarat 390022, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.