Day trip to Sigiriya from Kandy- Wild safari and many more things to do
Sigiriya day trip with wild safari
According with this trip we will take you to the following impotent places of Sri lanka.
1.Sigiriya lion's rock
Sigiriya also known as the Lion's Rock is a rock fortress and a palace located in the Matale district of Sri Lanka. This ruin is surrounded by gardens, ponds and other structures. Sigiriya is included as a World Heritage site.
2.Dambulla cave temple
*Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. Dambulla is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka.
3.Nalanda Gedige (center point of sri lanka)
Nalanda Gedige is an ancient complete stone temple near Matale.
4.Minneriya or Kaudulla wild park
Most famous wild parks witch can see Sri Lankan wild elephants.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned car with fuel & driver
- Car parking charges
- Insurance for passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Jeep charges for safaris
- Traveler's private expenses
- Guides charges
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nalanda Gedige, Matale 21152 Sri Lanka
This is the center point of Sri Lanaka wich was built in beetwin 9th and 10 th century .
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a one of World Heritage Sites (1991) in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Ancient City of Sigiriya. The ruins of the capital built by the parricidal King Kassapa I (477–95) lie on the steep slopes and at the summit of a granite peak .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
Minneriya National Park is reported as the Largest known wild Asian Elephant Gathering at one place in the World.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It's possible to pick up from any hotels in Kandy city limits .
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can set the pick time and how long you spend time in each areas.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.