Day trip to Sargan Eight railway and Mecavnik (wooden vilage)
This trip will make you enjoy the spectacular view of the untouched nature of the National Park Tara, feel the remarkable hospitality of Kustendorf, and take you back through the history with the train “Nostalgija”.Time of departure is around 08h. Our official licensed guide will be waiting for you at the agreed place and we will begin our journey to Drvengrad a rectangular ethno village. Famous director Emir Kusturica has built the beautiful ethno village “Drvengrad” (eng. Wooden town) set between two mountains. After that we will go to „the Shargan 8“ where you will take a ride in the train „Nostalgija“.From Mokra Gora to Shargan Vitasi Station you will pass through 22 tunnels, over five bridges, to master the altitude difference of 300 meters and all on the total a distance of 15,440 meters. You will have some free time for the lunch and for your individual activities. We will meet again at the agreed time and go back to Belgrade.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nature Park Mokra Gora
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nature Park Mokra Gora, Mokra Gora Serbia
Train station Mokra Gora– one of the most important railway roads, a narrow track of 760mm, that connected Belgrade, Dubrovnik and Zelenika from 1925 to 1974 through tunnels, over the bridges and tight mountain passages, used to represent the route of the famous steam train “Ćira”. Today, a part of this track has been taken from the past, and once again we can hear the sound of the running train, and of happy tourists through the famous “Šargan eight”, in the train “Nostalgija”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible from any desired location. Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.