Day Trip to Pyramids, Memphis City and Sakkara
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert tour guide
- Pickup & drop off service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visitors Egypt’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be waiting in the lobby holding a sign of Visitors Egypt Tours.
Start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old Seven Wonders of the World). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Then move to visit The Step Pyramid of king Djoser (Zoser) in Saqqara, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
At the end, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.