Day Trip to Pushkar
Pushkar is one of the most ancient cities of India and it's often called tirtha-raj, which literally means the king of pilgrim sites. It is also among the five pilgrim sites or dhams for people following Hinduism. There are several temples in Pushkar and the most famous temple is the Brahma temple, which is one of the few temples dedicated to Brahma in the world. Pushkar is also famous for the Pushkar Lake, which has 52 ghats. Pilgrims from across the country visit the lake to take a dip in its holy water.
The sacred Pushkar Lake resounds with the chants and hymns from the 400 blue colored temples located on its banks. Pushkar is also called ‘the rose garden of Rajasthan’, because of the flower farming in and around the city. The spirituality and tranquility will make you fall in love with Pushkar instantly. The beautiful architectural heritage and its interesting history make Pushkar a must-visit place in India.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Pushkar Sightseeing.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Bottled water
- Hi Tea Break at Highway
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After the leisurely breakfast In the morning @ 9 AM , Driver will Pick you and Transferred to the Holy city of PUSHKAR , Visit the places of Pushkar Accompanied with Guide.- Jaipur / Pushkar -146 KM.
Pushkar is emerging as one of the popular tourist destinations in India. Connected to several stories and legends, this place is also among the most sacred pilgrim sites. The beautiful architectural legacy and the colorful fairs of Pushkar make it an interesting place to visit. The most famous tourist attraction is the Brahma temple, which attracts thousands of devotees and tourists. The Pushkar Lake is another must-see place in Pushkar. You can also trek to the top of a hill to reach the Savitri temple and enjoy the panoramic view of the Pushkar Lake.
Must Places to visit In Pushkar
The one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Legend has it that his wife placed a curse on him that restricts his worship to this one city.
Set at a climb of 650 steps, this temple is dedicated to Brahma’s wife. One you reach the top, you’ll have a view of the city and lake second to no other. Make the hike at sunrise for the perfect moment.
And in Evening After seeing the beauty and diversity of Pushkar we will move towards to Jaipur Pushkar /Jaipur 146 KM – 2.5 Hrs drive
with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Jaipur
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.