Day Trip to Pompeii and Amalfi Coast departing from Rome - Semi Private Tour
Live an unforgettable experience: enjoy a fullday tour along the Mediterranean Coast discovering the archeological site of Pompeii and to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Amalfi Coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Rome ( hotel inside aurelian walls )
- English-speaking tour leader
- Official guide at Pompeii
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii (/pɒmˈpeɪi/) was an ancient Roman city near modern Naples in the Campania region of Italy, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area (e.g. at Boscoreale, Stabiae), was buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Many of the inhabitants were also buried before they could escape.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination for the region and Italy as a whole, attracting thousands of tourists annually.
In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Amalfi, the town that gives its name to the coast, was the seat of a powerful maritime republic. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is one of the most famous towns of Costiera Amalfitana. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. You can admire colorful houses painted shades of pink, white, and yellow and Medieval Saracen towers that dot the coastline, used to guard the town from invaders from the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrella
- The pick-up is included for all coomodation inside aurelian walls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.