Day Trip to Pompei from Rome on private tour with a local
The lost city of Pompeii is an archaeological gem of Italy’s Campania region. This elegant Roman City was once a thriving kingdom, buried in the deep history of the 79 AD catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius.This Roman town has a lot to offer from its historic landmarks, traditional homes, museums, and theaters to Roman baths, shops, and plenty of graffiti wall art to admire. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Italian culture.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Pompeii, the city destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.