Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Visit one of the highest cascades in North Africa (110 m), this day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech will give you a chance to cross the river with a local boat while admiring the rainbow effect of the waterfall and observe closely the wildlife represented by macaque monkeys that enjoy their freedom in this spectacular area.
Here are the Highlights of Ouzoud waterfalls day trip from Marrakech
• Visiting one of the highest cascades in North Africa (110 m)
• Admire closely the wildlife such as monkeys
• Enjoy green valleys and orchards of olives
• Cross the river with a local boat while admiring the rainbow effect of the waterfall
• Have lunch while enjoying the beauty of Ouzoud Waterfalls
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
this day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech is located in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, representing one of the highest cascades in North Africa. After a 3 hour drive and approximately 150 km, you have the opportunity to visit a heavenly corner of Morocco, to interact with local Berber people and also to see wild animals like monkeys enjoying their freedom in this spectacular area. On the way to the cascades you can admire the views and drive through desert hills, while passing palm groves and old Berber villages that still respect their traditions and have some of the most beautiful natural scenes in the entire south.What is more, You can also admire on the hill sides 100-years-old olive groves and almond trees. Upon arrival to the destination, a local guide will help you have one of the most relaxing experiences, while trekking a little bit from the top to the bottom of this wonderful oasis. While you listen to interesting facts about Ouzoud Falls, which translate as the “act of grinding grain” because in this area water mills are used to grind wheat grain into flour, you will follow the path to the lip of the falls where you will see how the cascades tumble down into a natural amphitheater formed by red-colored rock cliffs. At the bottom of the cascade you can pass with a boat to the other side while taking a look at beautiful rainbows that form in the mist created by the plunging waters. On the footpath you will also have a chance to see wild monkeys in their natural habitat. You will relax over lunch (own expense) at one of the restaurants along the path to the falls, after having taken in the full beauty of the area. After a relaxing afternoon, we will head back to Marrakech, dropping you off at your hotel or riad.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from hotel/riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide supplier with your international phone number
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.