Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of Ouzoud
- Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber tagine in front of the waterfalls.
- A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- driver/guide qualified
- Entry/Admission - Ouzoud Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouzoud Falls, Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400, Morocco
Ouzoud waterfalls should be classified as one of the biggest Waterfalls in Morocco. Approximately 330 feets high, the cascade is northeast of Marrakech about 150km.
Among the olive-trees with the foot of the cascades. This path offers on the falls of the points of increasingly brought closer sights. But the journey there is well worth the effort. Journey down the well constructed path through olive trees to the bottom of the gorge and look up as the water cascades over the edge far above you.
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local cafés serving delicious food next to the stream, as you admire views of the waterfalls
Back to Marrakech around 18H00.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel or Riad at 07H00 AM, by a nice car and very Professional and friendly Driver.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.