Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Visit the waterfalls of Ouzoud.
• Enjoy panoramic views from the top of the falls.
• One hour hike to the foot of the waterfalls.
• Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud.
• Meet colonies of Magots monkeys bouncing on the site.
• Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant facing the waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and return to the hotel
- Local guide
- Transportation Insurance
- Quality service and reliability
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- the drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Ouzoud waterfalls: 170 km from Marrakech is one of the most beautiful sites of the Middle Atlas, where sumptuous waterfalls, haloed by a rainbow almost permanent, rush from a height of 110 m in a basin limestone rocks in the middle of lush vegetation. It is possible to swim at the foot of waterfalls, accessible by a shady path with olive trees.
At the top of the falls, a stone's throw from the impressive gulf, are a dozen antique grain mills, still active thanks to the water of the torrent. At dusk, we can see whole families of monkeys heckling in the carob trees, these big trees with tasty fruits they love. A hundred maga macaques, with beige hair and black-line eyes, have taken up residence in the cliff caves.
Lunch in a restaurant with a panoramic view of the waterfalls
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Our drivers will pick you up at your hotel / riad in Marrakech at the agreed time at the time of bookingIn case of problem: please send us an email or call us on the numbers displayed on the contact banner.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.