Day Trip To Ourika Valley From Marrakech
Enjoy the charm of Ourika Valley and the views of the Atlas Mountains. Live the peace and calmness of nature.
• Experience the best of Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains
• Admire the authentic clay villages
• See the waterfalls of Setti Fatma
• Discover the cooperative of Argan oil
• Enjoy a lunch meal around the river
• Visit a weekly souk on Monday and Thursday
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Qualified and professional bilingual driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Free time to explore the sites
- Fuel during the entire journey
- Free stops to take photos and admire the landscape
- Local Guide
- Moroccan Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Experience the best of Ourika Valley with Setti Fadma waterfalls on a full-day excursion. Ourika Valley is located in the High Atlas Mountains, only 35 kilometers from Marrakech. Admire the sightseeing of Ourika River. Visit the authentic Berber villages and discover how the local women make Argan oil. Then, enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant overlooking the river.
Your driver will pick you up from your accommodation at 09:00. Start your journey through the Atlas Mountains on your way to Ourika Valley with stops for discovery and photos. Your first stop will be at the Argan oil cooperative, where you will be shown the various natural products (oils, soaps…) while sipping Moroccan tea.
Next, proceed to the valley of palm trees coming after the Ourika Valley, in which you will take in the charming nature and spend an hour trekking to explore the area. In the afternoon, enjoy your lunch (at leisure) while you are sitting near the cool river. Sometimes locals who live in the valley may invite those who would like to visit and discover the lifestyle of the Berbers. Afterward, head to Setti Fatma known for its seven waterfalls and feel the refreshing waterfalls. In the evening, drive back to your hotel in Marrakech.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in MarrakeshNote: If your hotel is outside the Marrakech city center, you will have to pay an extra.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.