Day Trip To Nizwa & Jabal Shams The Grand Canyon Of Oman Price Up To 5 Persons
You'll spend a day exploring some of Oman history and culture. Nizwa was capital of Oman 500 years ago, and it was the capital of Islamic culture in 2015, We will take you on a tour between the ancient market of Nizwa.
Next to the Nizwa Market is Nizwa fort and castle the fort its been build in 1649 and the castle been build 888. The fort is a museum today. From there we will drive you to Jabal Shams( The Grand Canyon Of Oman) 3009 Meters, offering existing off road experience and fantastic view.
• Explore the culture & Nature & landscape of Oman on this day trip
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• Explore the Grand Canyon of Oman
• Stop for photo in the ancient village of Wadi Ghul
• All fees and taxes Included
• Private Day Trip
• Pick up and Drop off your Hotels, Port (For shore excursions
passengers), Airport, Residence
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Hotels/ Port / Airport / Residence pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Ghul - Oman's Grand Canyon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
The Tour start in Morning around 08:00 A.M we drive towards Nizwa. Nizwa it was capital of Oman during Al Yaruba Dynasty we will visit the famous Nizwa Souq. wide variety of vendors offer their goods in the streets of the souk from, Here you can find , vegetables, pottery, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs which are sold in authentic old market halls that few places can boast. Especially interesting is the Friday cattle market, when the locals come to sell their, goats, cattle, sheep and chickens in a circus style open market place.
Please note: if you stay in muscat and you want to catch the cattle market you have to start at 06:00 AM, so please get in touch with us after you make the booking or mention it in the special request form, and we will message you bake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Next to the Souq is Nizwa fort and castle the fort its been build in 1649 and the castle been build 888. The fort is a museum today and offers splendid views of this ancient town and the surrounding mountains. You can walk around in this impressive fort and castle many passages rooms . The fort is an architectural testimony to the economic and military achievements of the early Yaruba dynasty from the mid-17th century. It was a military stronghold designed to withstand even the strongest of attacks at the time. Even along the corridors, many traps were laid to deter any intruders that might have penetrated the defenses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Ghul - Oman's Grand Canyon, Al Hamra Oman
Then we drive up the Mountain. This mountain road drive up to the Jebel Shams 3009 meters this Mountains is one of the most adventurous in Oman , offering existing off road experience and fantastic views, you reach canyon view which is about 2000 meters stop there enjoy the view and photo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat • Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers) Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.