Day Trip to Nikortsminda from Kutaisi
Day Trip to Nikortsminda, offers travelers to visit two main highlights of Racha region: Shaori Lake and Nikortsminda Church. During this tour, travelers will also visit fascinating Navenakhevi karst cave and winery "Khareba", where they will taste Georgian wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Wineshop “Winery Khareba”
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutaisi, Kutaisi, Imereti Region
Meeting guide and driver ideparture to Racha region to visit Nikortsminda Cathedral. On the way make a stop at Shaori Reservoir, located at the altitude of 1132 m. The Lake is surrounded by beautiful nature. Have photo stop, enjoy views and continue to Nikortsminda.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nikortsminda Cathedral, Nikortsminda Georgia
Arrive in Nikortsminda village and visit Nikortsminda Cathedral. Nikortsminda Cathedral is Georgian Orthodox Church built in 1010-1014 years, during the reign of King Bagrat the third. Inside the church you will find large, magnificent fresco dating back 17th century. Nikortsminda Cathedral is on the tentative list of the status as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Navenakhevi, Navenakhevi, Telavi, Kakheti Region
Return back to Imereti region, drive to Terjola village and visit Navenakhevi Caves. It is unique for its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. It is 250 m long. The cave was very popular during 80ies, but after damaging infrastructure it was closed for tourists. In 2018 cave has been renovated and re-opened for tourists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wineshop “Winery Khareba”, Tbilisi-Senaki-Leselidze Hwy. 204 8KM, Kutaisi 2400 Georgia
Continue to Khareba winery, one of the largest wine producing company in Georgia. Have wine-tasting here. In the evening arrive back in Kutaisi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can suggest pick up location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.