Day Trip to Munnar (Guided Sightseeing Tour by Car from Madurai)
Discover all the beautiful sights of Munnar hill town and around along with taste local delicacies on this fantastic 10-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
1. Discover the hill town known for the Nallathanni tea museum, waterfalls & Eravikulam National Park and all the touristic sights in the town.
3. Enjoy the beauty of waterfalls, dense forest and different peaks along with many other tourists viewpoint, overlooking forests and surrounded by tea & coffee plantations.
4. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madurai, Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu
Our Day Trip start from Madurai, we can pick you up from your hotel or airport for this day trip
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Munnar, Munnar, Idukki District, Kerala
Visit the hill town with Nallathanni tea museum, waterfalls & Eravikulam National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Madurai Airport, Airport Rd, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625022, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.