Day trip to Mont-Saint-Michel from Paris
Mont-Saint-Michel is a town known by its fortified island in France, which was ruled by Catholic priests and monks. It is a great tourist attraction. Its summit is occupied by the abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, a place of pilgrimage since the High Middle Ages.
The architecture of Mont-Saint-Michel and its bay make it the most visited tourist site in Normandy and the third in France (after Île-de-France) with more than 3,000,000 visitors each year (3,250,000 in 2006). A statue of Saint Michael placed at the top of the abbey church rises 170 meters above the shore. Major element, the abbey and its outbuildings are classified as historic monuments by the list of 1862 (60 other constructions being protected thereafter); the town and the bay appearing since 1979 on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The driver picks you up in front of your Hotel, House etc .....
Departure Point :
Private excursion to LE MONT-SAINT-MICHEL with transfer from Paris | back to the starting point
Portsgare du nord
AirportsOrly Field, 94390 Orly France
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.