Day Trip to Mikumi National Park
The 5/6 hour journey begins from Dar es Salaam towards Mikumi National Park by a 4*4 Land Cruiser. Upon arrival at Mikumi (You will come across Zebras, Wildebeests, Lions, Buffalos and many other species of Birds).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- • English speaking driver guide •Accommodation as specified • 3 meals in a day
- • Safari jeep 4WD with open roof for game drive
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Medical Insurance
- All Things of Person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mikumi National Park, Mikumi National Park, Morogoro Region
This park is set between the Ulunguru fold mountains to the north and the lumango mountains to the southeast. Mikumi hosts herds of buffalos, elephants, lions, pythons, zebras, leopards, crocodiles, bird’s species and many more.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the HotelAirports
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.