Day Trip to Mawlynnong (Guided Private Sightseeing Experience from Shillong)
Discover the the village of Mawlynnong, claimed to be Asia's cleanest village and explore the world famous living root bridges on this fantastic 8-hour experience with a personal guide in an air-conditioned car.
1. Explore the cleanest village located on the East Khasi hills and is surrounded by lush greenery and lofty mountains.
2. Walk on the world famous living root bridges with just a 10 minute hike.
3. Complete the tour with a big smile on your face and beautiful memories to cherish in your photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch at your own expenses
- Entrance fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shillong, Shillong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya
Our day trip begin from Shillong, we can pickup travelers from hotel, airport or train station and complete trip will be customized based on travelers request.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mawlynnong, Mawlynnong, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya
Visit the village of Mawlynnong, claimed to be Asia's cleanest village, also explore the world famous living root bridges with just a 10 minute hike.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shillong Airport Road, Umroi, Meghalaya 793103, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.