Day Trip to Manavgat Waterfall, Aspendos & Side from Alanya Area Hotels
Visit all the places you heard about in your history lessons.
Be marvelling at the beautiful Kursunlu waterfalls
enjoy the sights of The Aspendos Theatre where has the best acoustics
dont forget your camera while in Side- best known classical sites in Turkey.
Relive the secret rendezvous of Anthony and Cleopatra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers, Guide, Lunch, Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kursunlu Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kursunlu Waterfalls, Antalya Turkey
This tour combines history and culture! You will see with your own eyes those places about which you heard at history lessons. But to make it more interesting you will see the beautiful Mavavgat waterfalls and the park around it. In this place there is something magical around. You can see big fish and turtles in the lake. The Aspendos Theatre today is the best preserved antique theatre with the best acoustics in the world. Side is one of the best-known classical sites in Turkey. Once the secret rendezvous of Anthony and Cleopatra, Side stands on a promontory flanked by two excellent beaches of golden sand.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alanya, Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
AVSALLAR, KONAKLI, MAHMUTLAR, OKURCALAR AND ALANYA CENTRAL HOTELS
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.