Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune)
Experience the popular gateway near to Pune, explore the stunning scenery of Panchgani, panoramic view of the landscape, clouds drifting over the mountains and enjoy the preachy breeze at Mahabaleshwar, a beautiful hill station nestled amidst the scenic locales with evergreen blanket of greeneries and embraced with the magnificence of the scenic peaks, known for its picturesque beauty on this guided tour to Pune's most perennial favorite gateway.
Explore the Panchgani & Mahabaleshwar on this wonderful 12-hour trip in AC car with a private guide.
1. Explore the popular hill station Panchgani known for the Table Land, a huge volcanic plateau, visit Parsi Point offer views of Dhom Dam lake, Kamalgad Fort and temple dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Kartikeya.
2. Explore Famous Mapro Garden known for their strawberry produce.
3. Explore Mahabaleshwar features several elevated viewing points, such as Arthur’s Seat, centuries-old Pratapgad Fort, Venna Lake and Panch Ganga Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips, recommendations and conversations to explore places like local.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to any site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra
For this day trip we will pick you up from the hotel or airport in Pune.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Panchgani, Panchgani, Satara District, Maharashtra
Explore the popular hill station Panchgani known for the Table Land, a huge volcanic plateau. Visit the Parsi Point offer views of Dhom Dam lake and Kamalgad Fort, used as a prison by the British in the early 19th century and temple dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Kartikeya. Also visit the famous Mapro Garden known for their strawberry produce.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar, Satara District, Maharashtra
Explore the hill station Mahabaleshwar features several elevated viewing points, such as Arthur’s Seat, centuries-old Pratapgad Fort, Venna Lake and Panch Ganga Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lohegaon Airport, Pune India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.