Day Trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam start from 140$
Tamer safari Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Luxor to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then heading to the West Bank of The Nile River, starting with the colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon .
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Optional Activities.
- Personal expenses
Drive to Luxor to see the highlights of Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’ in one day. Visit Luxor Temple and Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Return to Marsa Alam in the evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.