Day Trip to Luxor from Hurghada
Go on this full-day excursion to Luxor from Hurghada with a Qualified Egyptologist guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Sightseeing tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Transportation from El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh extra charge.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
After a convenient hotel pickup from Hurghada, stay comfortable in a minivan that will take you past the Nile River and across small towns and villages to Luxor. The tour covers all entrance fees, lunch, and transport between sights.
The first stop is the Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt. Then, head to the Valley of the Kings, a dry and narrow tract of royal tombs, including that of the young king Tutankhamen. At the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, your guide will tell you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and get a firsthand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb.
Enjoy an authentic local lunch and end the afternoon with a visit to the legendary Temple of Karnak, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians, before getting transported back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Hurghada city with an extra costAirports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do pick up all travelers in Hurghada city
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.