Day Trip to Luxor and Valley of the Kings from hurghada
Start your tour of Luxor with the pick-up at your hotel. Discover the fascinating world of ancient Egypt on a visit to the most beautiful sights around the city.
Visit the Temple of Karnak and admire the columned halls, the chapels, and the sacred lake of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy lunch at a selected restaurant in Luxor before boarding a felucca, a traditional Egyptian sailing boat, to cross over the Nile River to the opposite bank.
Here you will explore the City of the Dead and the Colossi of Memnon. Admire the only remains of the Temple of Amenhotep III and visit the Valley of the Kings. Be inspired by the stunning architecture and discover the Temple of Hatshepsut, the only female ruler of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.