Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
Discover the famous Beach 19. This is Lisbon's gay beach and it is the perfect place to enjoy a day of sun, sea and lots of fun. Join a small group day Trip from Lisbon to Caparica Coast. Enjoy the stunning landscape of the Nature Reserve where this unspoiled and long sandy beach is located. Indulge into a relaxing day of sun-bathing and swimming. Visit the beach bar to enjoy a glass of Portuguese wine or a beer and also to try some of the delicious local gastronomy. Relax while we return you to the centre of Lisbon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from the centre of Lisbon to beach 19 in air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of beach towel for whole day
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardim do Principe Real, Praca Principe Real, Lisbon 1250-184 Portugal
Metting point at the pink kiosk. Where we meet and we know the names of everyone in the group. the trip starts here!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Amoreiras Shopping Center, Centro Comercial das Amoreiras Avenida Engenheiro Duarte Pacheco Bairro de Campo de Ourique, Lisbon 1070-103 Portugal
Amoreiras Shopping Center was opened in 1986 is a complex of offices and housing, with bold architecture for the time.
Pass By: Aqueduto das Aguas Livres, Calcada da Quintinha 6, Lisbon 1070-225 Portugal
The Aqueduto das Águas Livres is a complex system for capturing, adding and distributing water to the city of Lisbon. It was built by D. João V in the eighteenth century, resisted the 1755 earthquake.
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
The 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension road-rail bridge over the Tagus River that connects the city of Lisbon to the city of Almada. The bridge is 2 277 meters long.
Pass By: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
This monument is the best viewpoint overlooking the city of Lisbon, offering a wide view of the capital and the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Stop At: Arriba Fossil da Costa de Caparica, Fonte da telha, Almada Portugal
the guide will take you to the place where the van will be parked. Then you are given the towels, umbrellas and coolers (charged separately from the tour price). Then the guide gives you all the information for you to have the most relaxing or exciting afternoon ever on the most beautiful gay beach. The return meeting point and the schedule will also be told to you at the moment.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Praça do Príncipe Real 19, 1200-100 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.