Day Trip To Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru located 170 kms from nairobi is a very unique park for every visitor the park hosts a rhino sanctuary, also the host to the rare and endangered Rothschild giraffes, lake nakuru also boasts a great variety of wildlife apart from the elephants. the big 4 can be found there, the amazing lake and cliffs also forms part of the amazing scenery.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
This full day excursion to the Lake Nakuru gives you the opportunity to observe the world renowned flamingos as well search for other wildlife such as buffaloes, rhinoceros, giraffes and baboons. Lake Nakuru is world famous also as a sanctuary for both black and white rhino. Besides that, more than 400 species of birds can be seen in the park, The scenic lake and cliffs forms part of the senery in the park, the Yellow barked acacia trees also forms an amazing cover for the animal.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.