Day trip to: Kasakh Canyon and Amberd Fortress
The Armenian alphabet is an alphabetic writing system used to write Armenian. It was developed around 405 AD by Mesrop Mashtots, an Armenian linguist and ecclesiastical leader. The system originally had 36 letters; eventually, three more were adopted.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Saghmosavank Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Armenian Alphabet Monument
- Entry/Admission - Amberd Fortress
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saghmosavank Monastery, Artashavan 0211 Armenia
The Saghmosavank is a 13th-century Armenian monastic complex located in the village of Saghmosavan in the Aragatsotn Province of Armenia. Saghmosavank is situated atop the precipitous gorge carved by the Kasagh river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Armenian Alphabet Monument, Artashavan Armenia
In 2005, the Armenian alphabet celebrated its 1600th birthday. In commemoration, it was given a gift of 39 giant, carved Armenian letters, strategically placed near the final resting place of the man who created the alphabet, Mesrop Mashtots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
Continue to Yerevan visit the Amberd Fortress, located at 2,300m above sea level. The southern slope of Mt. Aragats hosts this 7th century medieval fortress, the patrimony of Pakhlavuni princes, and one of the few surviving castles in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Yerevan.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.