Day-Trip to Jaipur from Delhi by Train
Experience the "Pink City" of Jaipur Private Day-Trip to Jaipur from New Delhi by Train. After your train ride to Jaipur, you will explore the city make several photo stops including Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds) built in 1799 A.D. Visit Amber Fort situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur and next we visit the City Palace in the heart of the old city, and Jal Mahal, the rajput style "Water Palace" seated in the center of the Man Sarobar Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-Trip Train tickets AC Chair Car (New Delhi – Jaipur – New Delhi)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Delhi at 5am and transfer to New Delhi Train Station where you will board your super fast deluxe train to Jaipur.
Your superfast deluxe train departs at 6am from New Delhi Train Station (Breakfast will be served on board) and you will enjoy 4 hrs 30 minutes the countryside views on the way to Jaipur.
Arrival at 10:30am Jaipur Train Station, you will be met by your representative/driver holding a sign with your name on it at the main exit gate on Jaipur train station.
After arrive board your private vehicle, you will be transferred for Jaipur Sightseeing. First we visit Amber Fort situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. The image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below.
On the way back to city Jaipur you will make a photo tour stop of Jal Mahal the rajput style "Water Palace" which sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake. The lake is often dry in the summer but winter monsoons frequently turn it into a beautiful lake filled with water hyacinths.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at an air-conditioned restaurant
We stop for second photo tour stop of Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds built in 1799 A.D. This five-storied building along the main street of the old city is a pink sandstone masterpiece with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows.
After photo tour we visit the City Palace located in the heart of the old city which is the royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, you will note the palace's carved arches and intricately crafted columns.
Finally we visit Observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage site which is the most significant, most comprehensive and the best preserved of India's historic observatories.
If time permit in evening shopping tour in Jaipur. You will encounter some of the most popular items such as precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothing, blue pottery textiles and much more.
After a memorable day, you will transfer to Jaipur Train Station. The train will depart at 5:50pm and you will enjoy dinner on board.
Train arrive New Delhi Train Station at 10:40pm where you will be met by your representative/driver. You will be transferred to your hotel or anywhere in Delhi
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.