Day trip to Hells gate and Lake Naivasha
Named for the intense geothermal activity within its boundaries, the Hell's Gate National Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa. Hell’s Gate is an ideal venue for a day trip from Nairobi where, in addition to the bio-diversity that includes raptors, visitors can enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing and a natural spa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Transport in a pop up roof top van
- • A Guide during the hells gate visit
- • Entrance fees at Hell's Gate
- • Boat ride in Lake Naivasha
- • Water During the safari
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
What's excluded :
- • Gratitude(optional)
- • Lunch
- • Drinks
- • Anything not in the includes above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Depart the Nairobi at 6.30am for Naivasha. While en route, stop at the Great Riff Valley view point where you will attain magnificent views of the escarpments. Arrive at Naivasha Hells Gate National Park at 8.30.A tour guide will help take you down the hells gate and view the park, then back for bike riding optional. Stop over for lunch and Later head to Lake Naivasha for a 1-hour boat ride. While on the boat ride, enjoy bird watching, eagle feeding, and hippo viewing. Once your boat ride comes to an end, return to the dock. At 4.00pm back to Nairobi
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.