Day Trip to Guadalest, Algar Falls and Altea Old Town from Javea
3 in 1 day! Spend an hour and a half at the stunning Algar Falls, with the crystal clear water of the natural pools , before moving on to the beautiful and medieval village Guadalest, which is reputed to be the most visited village in the whole of Spain! Stroll through the traffic free streets , lined with shops selling crafts and locally produced products, up through a rock tunnel to Plaza de Castillo, where you will be rewarded with truly lovely views! On the way back, we will stop in the old town of Altea , with it's white washed houses and Iconic church. We aim to arrive at 10.45 and leave at 5 pm ( you have free time in each of these places)
€20 adults/€12 children (12 years and under). *Entrance to Algar falls is an additional €4 adults/€2 children, payable on entry.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- 3 in 1 day! We take you firstly to the stunning Algar Falls , driving through the countryside which is a major area in Spain for growing the loquat fruit. You will have one and a half hours free time there to explore. You can enter the falls ( extra cost of €4 adults/€2 chilldren) or you can visit the shops selling local produce or the cafes.
We will then move on to Guadalest, with lovely scenery on the way! You will have free time of 2 and a half hours to explore and if you fancy some lunch, there are lots of cafes and restaurants to choose from. On the way back, we will stop in the old town of Altea where you will have free time for an hour. We aim to arrive at 10.45 and leave at 5 pm ( you have free time in each of these places)
€20 adults/€12 children (12 years and under)
Departure Point :Javea Bus Station- 09.00 Javea Port- 09.05 Javea Arenal - 09.10 Javea Pinosol- 09.12
Departure Time :09.10
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.