Day-Trip to Giraffe Center, Sheldrick Elephant Trust and Bomas of Kenya
Spend the day visiting the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphaned Trust and the Giraffe Center, home to the Rothschild giraffe. You will also be taken to Kazuri Beads Women's Factory and afternoon visit to the Bomas of Kenya for cultural dances from different ethnic groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Learn to Make Jewelry&Pottery frm clay - Kazuri Beads Factory
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Start your tour with pick up at any hotel/ home within Nairobi CBD at 8:30 am
You will then be driven to the Giraffe centre where you will learn more about the conversation efforts to conserve an endangered species.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
The second stop is the Elephant Orphaned Trust; it is strictly open between 11 am and 12 noon. Here you will be able to see rescued baby and teenage elephants and learn their unique stories of how they got there, how they got their names and what plans are there to release them.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Learn to Make Jewelry&Pottery frm clay - Kazuri Beads Factory, Karen, Nairobi 00502 Kenya
You will then be driven to the Kazuri Beads factory. This is a pottery company that makes one of the world most beautiful beads. You will be shown all the stages from the start to the finish. It’s also a unique factory as it employs single mother parents from the neighborhood who earn a living to support their families.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
You will be taken for lunch (optional) and then start the drive to Bomas of Kenya. The Bomas of Kenya is a cultural centre at Langata, near the main gate to Nairobi National Park. The talented resident artistes perform traditional dances and songs taken from the country's various tribal groups, including Arab-influenced Swahili Taarab music, Kalenjin warrior dances, Embu drumming and Kikuyu circumcision ceremonies. It's touristy, of course, but it's still a spectacular afternoon out.It is a must visit for all visitors.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ApartmentsVillasHostelsAny hotel/residence within Nairobi
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.