Day Trip to Galle
You can experience visiting Sea turtle hatchery farm and capture beautiful picture with baby turtle, Visit beautiful beaches traveling through road side from bentota to Galle of Hikkaduwa and Unawatuna, Visit old dutch fort of Galle and eat sea food at Galle.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off to the hotel
- Transportation by Luxury Vehicle
- English Speaking driver/guide
- Bottled Water
- All Activities
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
What's excluded :
- Any other service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town of Galle and its Fortifications, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Galle Fort, in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese, then extensively fortified by the Dutch during the 17th century from 1649 onwards. It is a historical, archaeological and architectural heritage monument, which even after more than 423 years maintains a polished appearance, due to extensive reconstruction work done by Archaeological Department of Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project, 13A Galle Road, Kosgoda 80570 Sri Lanka
Visit Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project for an educational and insightful tour of the turtle sanctuary and preservation project. This program, which started in 1988, aims to conserve local nesting sites, which are endangered by humans and predators, as well as monitoring the diminishing sea turtle activity in the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Madu River, Nilwala River Safari, Bridge View, Custom Road, Balapitiya , Sri Lanka 941906362 Call And Contact, Balapitiya 80550 Sri Lanka
Take a magical speed-boat ride down the beautiful Madu River, a wetland estuary spreading over 900 hectares of which 770 hectares is covered with water and inhabited with 64 islands. The boat ride is a wonderful way to take a closer look at this complex wetland ecosystem; a world heritage site protected by the Ramsar Convention on Wetlands being one of the last wetlands in Sri Lanka to contain a pristine mangrove forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.