Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Livorno Cruise Port
Enjoy a private tour with private driver at disposal for 9 hours from the pick up to the drop off at Livorno Cruise port. You will admire two of the main Tuscan cities: Florence and Pisa. In Florence, you and your family will have a private guide at your disposal for 3.5 hours. You will visit the main highlights of the city including the Academy Museum. In Pisa, you will have free time to stroll in the city. You can also decide to climb the tower (kids up to 7 years old are not allowed to climb).
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3.5 hours
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English speaker private driver with private vehicle at disposal for 9 hours
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Croce
- Entry/Admission - Accademy Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Santa Croce
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
You cannot spend your time in Florence without admiring Michelangelo's masterpiece, the David, in the Accademia Gallery. This museum has a great collection of paintings by Michelangelo and by other Florentine artists from the “Trecento” (the 1300s) to the Late Renaissance (the 1600s).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
By walking a few minutes you will arrive at the Basilica di Santa Croce, which is so famous to be also called the Cathedral of Florence. The Basilica di Santa Croce is the main Franciscan church in Florence and a minor Roman Catholic basilica. It is also called Tempio dell'Itale Glorie (Temple of the Italian Glories) because many glorious Italians, such as Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli, Foscolo, and Rossini, were buried here.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Then, you will approach Piazza della Repubblica, the main square of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
After Piazza della Repubblica, you will visit another importany square of Florence: Piazza della Signoria (Signoria Square). This was the most important square during the Renaissance.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Then, your guide will take you to the most famous bridge of the city: Ponte Vecchio.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
The last step of your tour in Florence will be in the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, also known as the Duomo of Florence. It is the main church in Florence and considered the symbol of the city itself.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
After having visited Florence, your private driver will take you to Pisa, where you will have free time to admire the old town, the Field of Miracles and the Leaning Tower of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Real Barcelona Tours, Paseo de Sant Gervasi 10, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy our wonderful tour, TripAdvisor listing company.
Departure Point :Porto Vecchio, Province of Livorno, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto di Livorno
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if a tour or activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Cathedral has security checks at the entrance with metal detector. There is the possibility of line. It is not possible to skip the line. If you don't want to visit it indoor, just tell it to your guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not possible to skip the line at the Holy Cross Church. If you don't want to visit it indoor, just tell it to your guide
- Please be on time since the tickets for the Academy Museum have a specific timing entrance and if you arrive late you might loose this entrance
- Please note: in case the tickets for the Academy Gallery will not be available in the morning, we will first do the stop in Pisa and then to Florence
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: a limited number of infant seats available, please let inform us how many you need
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.