Day-Trip to Essaouira
To visit essaouira, you don't need a detailed tourist guide! this port city can easily be discovered in one or two days, walking slowly between its cobbled streets, its ramparts and its long beach.
The white city has a crazy charm! with its relaxed atmosphere, its centuries-old ramparts, its winding cobbled streets, its fishing port and its long sandy beach. You will not be able to miss its enchanting beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Starting at 8h00 from Marrakech, you will reach Essaouira around 11h00 after in different places and also to see the panoramic view of the city.
When you get there you have free visit of the city so you can visit fishing port, Medina, rampart, and the traditional souks.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be in timeAirports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Rabat - Sale Airport, Rabat, Salé, Morocco
- Casa Port
- Tanger Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.